Under Water Communities
and animals live together in communities.
A complex web of interrelationships holds the community together,
and the populations of the different kinds of organisms must
be kept in balance. Look at your animals and plants and explain
how they can live together, or provide some other explanation
of how they survive.
Your group will work to
- decide how your plants and animals fit together
- diagram the food chains
- write a description of the community
- make some sketches of the animals and plants together
- add additional plants and animals as needed -- or as you
are inspired to do so
Homework: Bring to class next session:
- The written description on a web page of your aquatic communities.
- A diagram of the food chain(s).
- Your sketches in GIF or JPG format.
Photograph from a Corel CD-ROM
: for viewing only, not for downloading. More Information.
Copyright © 1999. Elizabeth Anne
Viau and her licensors. All rights reserved. This
material may be used by individuals for instructional purposes
but not sold. Please inform the author if you use it at firstname.lastname@example.org